About this Site
Everything which came before it happened in order to prepare for it, and all which has occurred afterwards has meaning because of it. It was, in short, the focal point of the plan of the entire Universe, and it thereby secured an eternal future for every individual who knows and professes Christ in love, humility, awe, joy, praise, obedience, and reverence.
The ideas and teachings you will find here are based on several inviolable (for me) premises that include, but are by no means limited to, these:
- The God of the Universe is real; He has a personality; and He may be known. (Jeremiah 9:24)
- The only things we do know (indeed, can know) about God, we know because they have been revealed to us, including the fact that He is a Father to us. (Luke 10:22)
- The being who came to this earth to live and die as a created human, Jesus the Messiah, revealed Himself as the eternal Son of the God of the Universe, and as God Himself. (John 8:58)
- Throughout human history, at specific times and at identifiable geographic locations, this God has intervened and made Himself and His plan known to us. (Hebrews 1:1-2)
- He has seen to it that a written record of many of these interventions has been preserved by His followers, along with the revelations given to us of things we could not have learned on our own. Among those revelations were teachings about His plan to draw all humans to Himself, and the eventual gift to humans of eternal life, which will be spent with Him. (2 Timothy 3:15-16)
- The sacrifice of the Son of God (comprising His suffering and death at the hands of the humans whom He himself created, followed by His burial and resurrection) was the focal point of a plan known from the creation of the universe. The idea of that event was taught to God’s people by the annual sacrifice of a Passover lamb, fulfilled by the death of Christ our Passover, and memorialized ever since through the observance of Passover unleavened bread and wine. (John 1:29)
- Because the sacrifice of Christ our Passover is what has made eternal life for each of us possible, it is then literally true that “there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people, and we must be saved by it” — therefore it could never be true that “all roads lead to God.” (Acts 4:12)
Jason M Bienia, DDS PA
March 2, 2021 at 7:47 pm
There is not enough room to list all of the amazing things that I have learned at my first viewing of this incredible website. It is a wealth of knowledge with access to more information than I knew I needed because each section led me to another area to dig deeper into my faith, creating a calm reassurance in my heart.
Thank you, Grover, for sharing this with me. It will on my list to share with others who believe, who are looking for confirmation/validation, and those who don’t yet know that they need the healing waters of life everlasting.
This is wonderful.
faithfully yours in Christ,
Jason M Bienia, DDS
LikeLiked by 1 person
Dr. Grover B. Proctor, Jr.
May 24, 2021 at 6:02 pm
Jason, I read your comment when you first posted it in March. I purposefully sought it out once more today in order to re-read it and again be moved and inspired by your beautifully kind words. All credit and honor, of course, go to God. But I thank you sincerely for your praise for my small efforts here, and your encouragement for me to continue my writing. Adrianne and I are so very happy to have you and Teresa in our lives, walking together with us in God’s path. We love you both! — Grover